Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subwoofer Harness --- for connecting High Level Outputs to OEM connectors WANTED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SoCalEV4Me

Supporting Member
Apr 6, 2022
San Diego
Hello Fellow Model 3 Peoples!

I am looking for a wiring harness that directly plugs into the existing factory subwoofer connector and then offers a piggy back with high level outputs to feed an outboard amplifier. I know that you can "splice" into the existing wires but I do not want to do that --- ideally I'd like the ability to keep things cleaner and return to stock as needed. Below is a picture of one that was for sale in the forum but the member has not responded to instant messages (they haven't been on-line since 5/11). Appreciate your time and thoughts --- Thanks all

<<<picture of subwoofer harness for OEM connectors>>>

1653601830866.png

Reactions: Jason1652
eBay UK listing price is quite expensive.

Show some photos of the factory male/female connectors. I may be able to find what your looking for if you don't mind crimping the terminals.

Those pictures above are basically the 'factory connectors'. I can take some pics myself if you need, but there's no numbers on them (say AMP part numbers or such). I have access to the svc manual now (since they've made it free), but not sure if that or the part catalog would even give those numbers, since they want you to buy the harness.