Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sugar for my honey, honey for my sugar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
With electric cars, we are saying "NO!" to the death spiral of fossil fuel burning. It's bad for all of us, for the human race, our course to accelerated extinction. Instead of saying "no" to ICE cars, we are actually saying "YES" to cars that don't burn anything. It is easier to show the good way, than say nay to the bad way.

Show the way forward.

Other things in this world is just as bad, or worse. It's hard to compare, as these things are all killing us, in the name of money and greed. Let the stupid masses pay for the riches and powers of the few.

An eye opening video

About sugar
Obesity
“Lifestyle diseases”

Very well explained, very captive, shows how much we are controlled by the wealthy and powerful fast food, processed food and beverage industries.

SUGAR IS AS BAD AND ADDICTIVE AS TOBACCO, ALCOHOL AND DRUGS.

This video is almost an hour long, but I could not stop watching it. I encourage you to find 60 minutes of your life that you can spend in peace, to watch this. Then consider if you think some of your friends, family members could benefit from it too.
Some people think I am obsessed when I spend a lot of time to search for food in the supermarket, which isn’t pumped full of sugar. Yet I often indulge myself in it. I CRAVE sugar. I cannot help myself. I am addicted, though not even nearly as much as so many other people are addicted. Why does mango juice have added sugar (and color, flavour and water?). To make it cheaper to make. Mango is so naturally sweet, it does not NEED sugar.
Sugar is cheap, sugar is money. Sugar is in almost every sold drink apart from water and sparkling water. Energy drinks, “juice”, “sport” drinks … and it doesn’t help if it says “original”, “natural”, “low fat” and so on.
Why are so many people totally uninterested in whether or not their food and drinks contain sugar?

The food industry, in particular beverage, fast food and processed food - are really culprits here. They ensure we don’t have much choice, by blasting out products, tasting good (because pumped with sugar, flavour, color and so on). Advertising it, juicy pictures, targeting our biochemistry drive cravings. Addictive additives, making us want more. Yes, chemicals in YOUR food, just to make sure you come back for MORE.

If you cannot understand why you are tired, obese, feeling guilty and bad - have a look at this video. It is an eye opener, really well explained, with easy to understand graphics.

Please share the video (right click the link and copy, paste to your social media or equivalent, send to your friends). It is the most clear and concise description of how sugar is as bad or even worse than tobacco, alcohol and drugs.
The main problem is that the food industry is so dependant on sugar for profits, it’s hard to fight it. You have to keep asking for sugar free products. Lookup Foodbabe and her site. Find healthy foods, organic, natural. Don’t shop titles or pictures, go straight to the “ingredients” list. If there isn’t any such list, skip the food (unless it’s something natural, like an apple)

We all know what to do - but why don’t we do it?

Why don’t you do it?

When I hunt down products without sugar, I feel like a loner, a minute minority. It shouldn't be like that, we should all ask for products with no (or much less) bad things.

Have a think about it ...

Last edited by a moderator: