Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just purchased a set. I wasnt aware that M3 have the turn signal integrated in the mirror.
I don’t think they do. I think this is an additional option from Suma.

I can’t find it now, but I think I saw that the defroster is plug-and-play while the turn signal option requires running and splicing wires, so I stayed with the defroster level.

• Informative
Reactions: SumaPerformance
Pre-order Shipping Status (Model3/S):
This information is for those we placed pre-orders. They are scheduled to ship out by the end of next week (August 9th). Then It will take about 5-8 business days before you get them.

For Model X, the expected deliveries are still in late August.

Last edited:
Still on track to ship this week? Anticipation levels are high for safer driving
The production is on schedule. But I'll need to confirm shipping. I've just learned that there is a typhoon passing through Taiwan (location of our factory). That might affect the shipping schedule. I'll confirm with my partner and provide an update in a couple of days. And yes, we don't want to delay the safety of your driving!

Here is an Interesting fact about the typhoon, totally not related to Tesla.https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/typhoon-lekima-to-strengthen-threaten-taiwan-to-japan-later-this-week/70008990