Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon anyone? 2018.24.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm stuck on 2018.21.9 (vin in the low 15,000s). Should I have the newest update by now or is it still just trickling out?

it's still trickling out unfortunately. they started pushing out 2018.24.7 but even that is/was slow. now i there might be a 2018.24.8? Poitnarf mentioned it in another thread. Seems like most people got it while their car was in service (or they just got their shiny new 3). I'm in the 12000 range and still on 2018.21.9

edit: someone started a new thread for 2018.24.8

IMG_3ED9C0B2EB54-2.jpeg

This is all I am getting when I go into the app, must be a new service policy where they disable the access when your car comes in for service. Didn't happen when I took it to Corte Madera when I first got the car. Perhaps it's just a Fremont Service Center thing. It's been more than a week, wonder how long it will take.

-Randy

View attachment 317629

This is all I am getting when I go into the app, must be a new service policy where they disable the access when your car comes in for service. Didn't happen when I took it to Corte Madera when I first got the car. Perhaps it's just a Fremont Service Center thing. It's been more than a week, wonder how long it will take.

-Randy

This is standard procedure when you bring it in for service. When I brought my Model 3 in for a charge port door replacement they disabled the mobile access shortly after I dropped it off at the service center. With the cases where mobile access hasn’t been disabled I suspect that is just one of the service techs forgetting to do it.