Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I used summon for the first time yesterday. I had to disable the continuous press option and use the key fob. It worked ok, but it won't make it over the lip of my garage. This morning, I tested the reverse functionality and it will back out of my garage ok. It was pretty cool to pull the car out from the driveway. My real issue is that I can't get summon to work with my iphone. I get an error message that I am too far away, even when I am standing right up next to the car. I even tried leaving the fob on the car. Has anyone had that issue? What was the resolution? I can just leave it in the current mode and use the fob, but I would rather use the app and the continuous touch feature.
Thanks!

So, I used summon for the first time yesterday. I had to disable the continuous press option and use the key fob. It worked ok, but it won't make it over the lip of my garage. This morning, I tested the reverse functionality and it will back out of my garage ok. It was pretty cool to pull the car out from the driveway. My real issue is that I can't get summon to work with my iphone. I get an error message that I am too far away, even when I am standing right up next to the car. I even tried leaving the fob on the car. Has anyone had that issue? What was the resolution? I can just leave it in the current mode and use the fob, but I would rather use the app and the continuous touch feature.
Thanks!
When you use the locator feature in the app does it show both you and the car in the same (and correct) place?