Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SunPower Compatibility with Powerwall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might find this of interest:

Te
Thanks, my installer quotes for both systems were about the same price, but the wait time for a Telsa installation was an unknown factor. I went ahead with the Sunpower and have been pretty satisfied overall. I do wish that Sunpower was a little more accessible via the app. I have tried to engage them on adding features similar to Tesla, but they really don't put much into the user interface.

Thanks, my installer quotes for both systems were about the same price, but the wait time for a Telsa installation was an unknown factor. I went ahead with the Sunpower and have been pretty satisfied overall. I do wish that Sunpower was a little more accessible via the app. I have tried to engage them on adding features similar to Tesla, but they really don't put much into the user interface.

If the SunVault App is the same as the My SunPower App, it’s fairly basic.

Also, I have to admit, I am experiencing a fair amount of brand loyalty toward Tesla.

The Powerwall design looks like a piece of art that, if my wife allowed, would be placed on our family room wall. 🤔

If the SunVault App is the same as the My SunPower App, it’s fairly basic.

Also, I have to admit, I am experiencing a fair amount of brand loyalty toward Tesla.

The Powerwall design looks like a piece of art that, if my wife allowed, would be placed on our family room wall. 🤔
It is the SunPower app, sorry for the confusion. I agree, my SunVault consists of two big panels that take up a lot of space in my garage. I think the Powerwall is a much neater solution.
IMG_0930.jpeg
IMG_0931.jpeg

Reactions: Mayer
Sorry, but I would not have allowed that drywall conduit penetration and patchwork on my house. There are many better ways to handle connection into a breaker panel that is recessed in a wall. I would have suggested moving the existing 120V outlet and placing a gutter box below the breaker panel.

Reactions: Vines