Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Bull Future TSLA Valuations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I’ll just stick my million Teslabot estimate over here where no one can see it…
Too embarrassing to put elsewhere - too many zeros. The cuatro comma club:
1705452944031.png

• Funny
Reactions: CarlS and EVCollies
I guess I’ll just stick my million Teslabot estimate over here where no one can see it…
Tesla will sell more bots than cars in the long run.

Demand for cars is finite.
Demand for bots really isn't. (given they can operate autonomously)

Even if bots need close supervision I can imagine multiple bots per people as opposed to multiple cars per person. (Yes, per household, but rarely per person, for people of "normal" wealth).

Looking at the projected market growth in energy storage,
by 2030, Tesla will be seen as an ENERGY company that dabbles in AUTOS
by 2035, Tesla will be seen as an AI/ROBOTICS company that dabbles in ENERGY and AUTOS
by 2040, Tesla will be seen as a [USE YOUR IMAGINATION] company that dabbles in AI/ROBOTICS, ENERGY and AUTOS
BY 2045 . . . . so on and so on.
Space mining equipment? Or maybe just your usual run of the mill space factories?

SMR shares JDouma's Robotaxi model.

Cut to the chase: using Chicago as a model...Yearly Profit $108,900 yielding Present Value $840,900 per robotaxi. Video worth a looksee. The 40x doesn't refer to the stock price. I'll leave it hanging to compel views...

The punchline: Chicago alone garners $1B in profit from $1.25B in revenue. NVDA margins. Sweet dreams folks...