Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Charger - Big Flats, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

3YMimi73

❤️ ‘21 M3LR ‘23 MYLR ‘24 MYLR ❤️
Mar 26, 2022
Fingerlakes Region NY
As I drove by the Dandy on County Route 64 in Big Flats, NY I noticed there was some construction going on in the parking lot. I jokingly said, “That would be great if they were putting a Supercharger in!” Well I did some digging and guess what, that’s exactly what’s going in.
It’s a great location and much needed in this area.
I will post photos tomorrow of construction.

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpeg
    IMG_3458.jpeg
    360.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3459.png
    IMG_3459.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Not a good picture but at least I stopped. I was going to get out and take more but the guy in the construction truck was watching me 😂 I’ll have to sneak down after work hours and take more.
I-86 is in the background of the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_3461.jpeg
    IMG_3461.jpeg
    394.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: desertrunner
Are these the first Superchargers at a Dandy location? This is a partnership I can support.
Yes, as far as I know. I’m not sure if it’s a partnership or if someone is hosting them at the Dandy. This is all I could find regarding that.
There are Dandy’s everywhere in this area and it would be a great opportunity for them.

Attachments

• IMG_3465.jpeg
    IMG_3465.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 3
Great sleuthing! Nice to see more Tesla Supercharging in the area! :)
I have been hoping for 3 years for a Supercharger in this area.
I charge at home but if I have to run to Binghamton (my daughter lives there) and I don’t have enough to get me there, im screwed. So this will be nice for those just in case moments.
I see Johnson City, NY is getting a new Supercharger but I can’t find any info on it.