Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Alice, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EEF82592-2958-4C50-9FCB-8C0A02E8F844.jpeg

Looks cleaned up and ready for the . . Flow

Man this is awesome I have a model 3 SR and my daughter lives in McAllen and I always need to stop at Kingsville which adds more time to a long trip from Austin. So much so that I bought a KIA Sportage Hybrid vehicle for that trip I need to go this week so I will test it out always a more comfortable ride in the Tesla thanks guys for all the updates.

Man this is awesome I have a model 3 SR and my daughter lives in McAllen and I always need to stop at Kingsville which adds more time to a long trip from Austin. So much so that I bought a KIA Sportage Hybrid vehicle for that trip I need to go this week so I will test it out always a more comfortable ride in the Tesla thanks guys for all the updates.
Alice Supercharger is easy to get to - from 281, take the 281 Business route into downtown Alice then eastbound on Main St - Circle K is on south side and Superchargers on on east side of parking lot. Guaranteed No Waiting like on I-35!

This place was very much appreciated Saturday. I was northbound to San Antonio from McAllen on a day when a cold front brought high winds and low temps to South Texas.

The wind was a steady 30 mph out of the north, with gusts to 50 and temps in the low to mid 40s. I left McAllen at 100% SOC, but the wind was sucking up electrons like crazy. Normally, I pull into Three Rivers with 20% but by the time I passed Premont, the nav system was telling me I needed to drive 55mph to get to Three Rivers at 5%. Alice was a God send. We juiced up, but stopped at Three Rivers anyway as I had my daughter and 8 year old granddaughter with me. They needed some food!

This is SO much better than having to detour to Kingsville.