Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Alvarado, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone now an estimated 'Grand Opening date' or have pics from this week on the progress? Love to see these popping up around DFW! Anyone know why the Tesla 'Coming Soon' to downtown Dallas and Mesquite aren't in the Superchare.info map, but are on the Tesla website? I think I trust this site more ...

Anyone now an estimated 'Grand Opening date' or have pics from this week on the progress? Love to see these popping up around DFW! Anyone know why the Tesla 'Coming Soon' to downtown Dallas and Mesquite aren't in the Superchare.info map, but are on the Tesla website? I think I trust this site more ...
Some locations have been "coming soon" on Tesla's web site for years. Wichita Falls comes to mind, which just started construction this year and I think it was originally planned for 2015. Tesla's map of "planned" or "coming soon" superchargers has always been more aspirational than informational. Supercharge.info is crowdsourced based on actual evidence, not just someone putting a dot on a map meaning we'd like to have one here someday.

Some locations have been "coming soon" on Tesla's web site for years. Wichita Falls comes to mind, which just started construction this year and I think it was originally planned for 2015. Tesla's map of "planned" or "coming soon" superchargers has always been more aspirational than informational. Supercharge.info is crowdsourced based on actual evidence, not just someone putting a dot on a map meaning we'd like to have one here someday.
Thanks so much for the info!

* Texas is unusual in having suffixed Interstates. In other states suffixed Interstates were renumbered as spurs.
Unusual, but not unique. To make things confusing, Minneapolis has exactly the same W/E.
upload_2019-7-14_18-53-35.png

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS