Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pulled in w/ ~30% SOC and was getting between 68-78kW. Car was garaged all day so battery only warmed up for my 20min or drive to the SC. temps in 40-50 deg F today.

I've got a 2013 S85. Started out charging at 3B then moved to 2A. Similar charge rates for both. I also confirm that 3A & 4B are still taped w Tesla light off.

Reactions: Lanny
I pulled in w/ ~30% SOC and was getting between 68-78kW. Car was garaged all day so battery only warmed up for my 20min or drive to the SC. temps in 40-50 deg F today.

I've got a 2013 S85. Started out charging at 3B then moved to 2A. Similar charge rates for both. I also confirm that 3A & 4B are still taped w Tesla light off.

They turned the lights off on those two stalls? That’s a change from Monday... all of the lights were on.

I met the Tesla Super Charger repair man at Hagerstown. Had an interesting conversation with him. (Not like this one is have several issues.) He said the chargers do report issues themselves and 95% of the time they bring the correct part with them so he can correct the entire site in one visit. He had flown to DC, went to Tysons where a fully stocked X awaited him and off he went making the rounds. He was brought up from Atlanta to help out short term. No need to call in a defective unit. but how long do we have to wait. got to see inside the main cabinet. The SC units are liquid filled. I did not know that.

I was using the X to tow with and could say Annapolis would be good to use towing a jet ski or other smaller gadget.

X Sc hagerstown.jpg

I met the Tesla Super Charger repair man at Hagerstown. Had an interesting conversation with him. (Not like this one is have several issues.) He said the chargers do report issues themselves and 95% of the time they bring the correct part with them so he can correct the entire site in one visit. He had flown to DC, went to Tysons where a fully stocked X awaited him and off he went making the rounds. He was brought up from Atlanta to help out short term. No need to call in a defective unit. but how long do we have to wait. got to see inside the main cabinet. The SC units are liquid filled. I did not know that.

I was using the X to tow with and could say Annapolis would be good to use towing a jet ski or other smaller gadget.

View attachment 395352
Annapolis would be a total PITA with anything in tow.