Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 372476

Stopped by Annapolis tonight and observed one small change. This plate has recently been affixed to one of the cabinets. Perhaps the label is required to pass inspection?

Yes the label is probably the reason for the failure. I've been gigged for that. Since the Tesla is a separate service from the building it must have the proper signage. THE NEC has pretty strict rules on service disconnects and also limit's them to 6 switches total with a few exceptions. I doubt a parking garage would even have that issue but since the switch is in a different location than the building the signage was probably required. Typically all service disconnecting means are all at the same location/ room. This one is not.

Also any utility in this area won't lift a finger until the cash is in the bank. They don't extend credit to anyone.

Reactions: Fiddler
"There’s still an inspection scheduled for today so hopefully it happens."

Wish it were so - the County's Info website shows no inspections on 1/29/2019 nor any scheduled as of this writing (attached snip at 3:10 pm 1/30/2019).
upload_2019-1-30_15-13-27.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-30_15-12-47.png
    upload_2019-1-30_15-12-47.png
    718 KB · Views: 76
"There’s still an inspection scheduled for today so hopefully it happens."

Wish it were so - the County's Info website shows no inspections on 1/29/2019 nor any scheduled as of this writing (attached snip at 3:10 pm 1/30/2019).View attachment 373188

It was listed yesterday but was removed automatically today. I’m hoping this means it passed yesterday but the website isn’t updated yet. There’s up to a 72 hour delay in when this is updated.

Reactions: Fiddler
I live in Annapolis and have done minor electrical mods to my home that required an unbelievable number of visits and false starts to get certified/passed. This seems more of the same. Usually the electrician shares some of the blame, but there is very little willingness to be helpful in the county office, AFAICS.