Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parking is free in the garage.

Yes, I guess I was mixing it up with another location. I used it and got the charge I needed in a half hour. Not enough time to walk to Panera Bread. The pizza and beer place across the street didn't have wifi I could get to work, so I punted when my charge was done and ate in Edgewater. Found a nice Thai place that was fairly inexpensive too. M Thai Kitchen

Two stalls out of order. Navigation shows Reduced Service.

A1C818F4-AF2D-4F1B-AFA0-B0DB0F7683BC.jpeg

Last edited:
As of this evening, the site is showing back online, with 1 v2 stall and all 8 v3 stalls out of service. This probably indicates one pre-expansion v2 stall down and the new v3 stalls awaiting commissioning, but the site re-energized.

Can someone swing by at a convenient time and perhaps provide an update on how things look?

Reactions: PStewart
I charged here last weekend and had no issues at one of the new v3 stalls. This location doesn't [yet?] have the tomahawk signage for the v2 vs v3 superchargers so make sure to check for the thick/thin cable and pick out a good stall to maximize your charge rate. I saw a lot of newer M3 and MY vehicles on the v2 chargers splitting power when the v3 stalls were available for 2-5x faster speeds.

Visual of Tesla Supercharger Tomahawk signage from the Raleigh, NC location: Link