Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arcadia, CA (Westfield Santa Anita Center, permits issued, 32 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woot, this would be a much better location of supercharging on 210 for me. Don't really like the one at Pasadena. Wonder if it is inside the multi level parking structure.

There are some EA Chargers already there, and they are outside. Would assume the SuC would also be outside the parking structure. Time and some sleuthing will tell. Looks like they are adding some by Hastings Ranch too which is just one or two exits west of here.

I also circled the lot today and saw no obvious signs of construction. I did not check out the three parking garages but I figure those locations would be less likely given how busy they are. I also sifted through the city of arcadia website for the permit listed above and couldn't find it. Perhaps someone with more skill than I could link us to the permit to make it easier to keep tabs.

Reactions: enigmata
I also circled the lot today and saw no obvious signs of construction. I did not check out the three parking garages but I figure those locations would be less likely given how busy they are. I also sifted through the city of arcadia website for the permit listed above and couldn't find it. Perhaps someone with more skill than I could link us to the permit to make it easier to keep tabs.
I have it, its on my work computer. I will attach it tomorrow.

Reactions: Limited
On the original permit there were only $100 of fees charged so that seemed low to me. Looking back for any related permits, these popped up:

1660738699304.png

EA chargers with much higher fees for 26 less chargers. permit number indicates submitted in 2020 so at least 4 months before approval/issuance.

1660738803911.png

This permit. Looks like immediate approval/issuance.

1660737605916.png

$300k indicates big batteries, Powerpacks or Megapacks?