Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arnold, CA (temporary closure, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given the fact that no one's apparently been able to get a charge here since sometime around April 12, and it's still not showing up on the mobile app, I'm changing the thread title to reflect a "temporary closure".

Bruce.

EDIT: Tagging @Guacahummus @Big Earl @corywright to see what change to supercharge.info is appropriate.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Cheburashka
You can hear the transformer humming if you stand right next to it. It's getting power.

The red TESLA logos on the dispensers are dark. They were lit when they were working.

I charged there many times before it went back offline. The charging sessions never showed up in my Tesla app, as if it was totally free.

At this point Mohammed from accounting or William from HR will be expected to do it. Isn’t that what they did at Xitter when they fired everyone? Random guy roaming the building got called on to fix problems when they fired everyone..

That would be good. Twitter is way better now as X than before, but I think that org has a ton of typical silicon valley bloat on its staff. Completely different story with the supercharger network.