Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ashburn, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ashburn, GA

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Circle K
Along Primary Interstates: I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-41
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-75

To: Cordele, GA - 19.9 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: Fort Valley, GA - 63.2 miles

US-41

To: Cordele, GA - 22.2 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Fort Valley, GA - 69.8 miles

Surprise! Another Circle K location.

Confirmed: Tesla supercharging site with 16 V3 250 kW stations. Located in back right / northeast corner of Circle K gas station, next to truck parking.

I stopped by this location this evening to check on a possible new Chargepoint site, and instead I stumbled across this brand new Tesla supercharging site.

I created a Plugshare entry for it:
(and yes I am quite aware of Plugshare's policies on these, and this listing is in accordance with those)
20221118_194708.jpg

20221118_194829.jpg

Confirmed: Tesla supercharging site with 16 V3 250 kW stations. Located in back right / northeast corner of Circle K gas station, next to truck parking.

I stopped by this location this evening to check on a possible new Chargepoint site, and instead I stumbled across this brand new Tesla supercharging site.

I created a Plugshare entry for it:
(and yes I am quite aware of Plugshare's policies on these, and this listing is in accordance with those)
The handicapped charger is a little off or more likely the lane painting. You will need to park right next to the line (or over) and back up close or the cable won't reach.

It took me a minute to figure out the disconnect here but I got it. I had originally googled for "Tesla findus" to get to the map and the search result actually took me to the LIST of supercharging locations. Ashburn does NOT appear in that list -- OK Ashburn VA does but not Ashburn GA :) If I navigate a different way and go to the findus MAP, Ashburn does appear on that. So there's still a glitch in Tesla's public-facing system. Either there's some sort of bug in their data set, or that listing is maintained manually and they just goofed.

Reactions: Jeremy3292
It took me a minute to figure out the disconnect here but I got it. I had originally googled for "Tesla findus" to get to the map and the search result actually took me to the LIST of supercharging locations. Ashburn does NOT appear in that list -- OK Ashburn VA does but not Ashburn GA :) If I navigate a different way and go to the findus MAP, Ashburn does appear on that. So there's still a glitch in Tesla's public-facing system. Either there's some sort of bug in their data set, or that listing is maintained manually and they just goofed.
I googled "find us tesla" and the first result is the map. It is not the list like you said but is on the map.

Yeah, and if you select the "superchargers" search result, you get the list. If you go to tesla dot com and navigate from there ("locations" at bottom), it also takes you to the LIST not the map. Anyway, however you end up at the list, Ashburn GA isn't on it. Strange.

Reactions: Jeremy3292