Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Atlanta GA - Roswell Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are the images from his tweet for easier accessibility

Atlanta, GA 30342
Panera and Dunkin Donuts - two business that are often associated with supercharger sites!

1707436955137.png

1707437067574.png

An ITP site! That's a super busy area, right at the northern terminus of Piedmont Road into Roswell Road in Buckhead. So it's convenient for locals but also a bit of a pain to turn into when heading north, especially during rush hours.

No mention of V3 vs V4 pedestals in there. We'll see.

I noted the drawing says "existing stalls to be modified: 16". This really confused me when we saw it last year on the plans for another NEW site (in northeast suburbs, as I recall), and now I know to ignore it :)

Reactions: nogajim
An ITP site! That's a super busy area, right at the northern terminus of Piedmont Road into Roswell Road in Buckhead. So it's convenient for locals but also a bit of a pain to turn into when heading north, especially during rush hours.

No mention of V3 vs V4 pedestals in there. We'll see.

I noted the drawing says "existing stalls to be modified: 16". This really confused me when we saw it last year on the plans for another NEW site (in northeast suburbs, as I recall), and now I know to ignore it :)
Yes, 16 pedestals. Probably V3.

There's a lot of office blocks, and upscale multi-storey condos and apartments around there, so it'll be well used.

Yes, 16 pedestals. Probably V3.

There's a lot of office blocks, and upscale multi-storey condos and apartments around there, so it'll be well used.
....and a VERY congested intersection. Really good spot for all the "uppity" 🤣 (live in midtown/Atlantic Station) Buckhead condo/apartment dwellers. Should come in handy and well used. Glad to see more ITP's.

I stopped by today, not expecting a construction start, just getting a first look. This is a long and busy strip mall, and as the images above show, the SC site will be at an extra parking lot at the far north end. It's easy to miss that extra lot if you are just looping around the place, because the topography at that end makes it look like there's just a dumpster nook but there's actually a whole parking lot around a bend. Despite the busy main parking lot, this extra lot was completely empty, despite being only a few seconds further away. So, a PERFECT place for EV charging infrastructure, since we will happily seek these out and walk a tiny bit further.

Aim toward the Home Goods store and go to the right around it, under the rainbow sign saying "Smile! More parking ahead" :) I don't know why the project address is 3714 (the Panera Bread) as it's quite far from that.

Anyway, nothing there yet, but now you know where to look, in case you had not scrutinized those images above.

Attachments

• 20240227_135053.jpg
    20240227_135053.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20240227_135145.jpg
    20240227_135145.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 19