Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marietta, GA - Roswell Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea, odd that it is listed as Temporarily Closed. Also even more odd that so many are charging there when it would not route you there and says it is unavailable in your car.

View attachment 938354

Did you read what I wrote???? "....it would not route you there...." Reread what I posted.
Yes I did read what you wrote. I was just saying that it is normal to not route through a particular supercharger when it is listed as a Temporary Closure in the Nav. Nothing unusual about that at all.

I'm traveling tomorrow and this would be the closest supercharger to my destination, is it still closed?
It was still down on Saturday when I went by there and the Tesla NAV system still shows its down as of a few minutes ago. There are several other locations nearby but totally understand convenience. I live just a few minutes from this location if you need any other tips or suggestions.

Seeing darhall's post above and being thoroughly confused by it, I eventually realized that the report I posted here a week ago was in the wrong thread! DOH! Posting in correct thread now ...

Well it's over a week later and they are still showing down in the Tesla system. Someone asked about this in a Plugshare checkin today, planning a future roadtrip. I happened to be in the area and drove by to check. The stations are lit up and getting used -- half a dozen cars as I type this.

Last edited:
It was still down on Saturday when I went by there and the Tesla NAV system still shows its down as of a few minutes ago. There are several other locations nearby but totally understand convenience. I live just a few minutes from this location if you need any other tips or suggestions.
Thanks for your response. I won't be too far from the area around Shallowford Rd/Sandy Plains Rd so I guess my next best option would be the supercharger at 915 Ridgewalk Pkwy Woodstock, GA.

7ED0ABD0-1942-45EF-8353-3C1E56834E70.jpeg
3BCF29B2-F26D-4E3B-B430-C7135148ECE9.jpeg
64D24451-EFC0-4398-B30C-92E679090E68.png