Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marietta, GA - Roswell Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Transformer onsite! It looks all buttoned up. Still cones blocking off the stalls but it appears to be waiting for Tesla to commission. @ChrisC I’ll keep a regular watch for this site to go live
20230413_171944529_iOS.jpeg

It does not, and Tesla has not expanded the Magic Dock rollout past the initial dozen-ish sites that they started with in late February (9 x NY, 2 x CA), reasonably close to their facilities. Until we see them install any more anywhere, I won't expect to see them in Georgia or anywhere in the US Southeast. And when when they do, it'll most likely be in the very remote areas where they are most needed, not huge metropolises with massive existing CCS infrastructure :) For example, I-16, and I-20 west of Alabama (although EA will have those routes covered by EOY).

Last edited:
It's a shame they didn't put a couple Magic Docks there since it's a brand new installation. It looks like the charger position and cable length would reach either side of a vehicle.
My suspicion is the ones that are installed are just tests of the dock. I bet that they will be V4 exclusive since Tesla can get IRA money on new chargers installed that have CCS.

Reactions: jsight
Well it's over a week later and they are still showing down in the Tesla system. Someone asked about this in a Plugshare checkin today, planning a future roadtrip. I happened to be in the area and drove by to check. The stations are lit up and getting used -- half a dozen cars as I type this.

Yea, odd that it is listed as Temporarily Closed. Also even more odd that so many are charging there when it would not route you there and says it is unavailable in your car.

IMG_2875 (1).jpeg