Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marietta, GA - Roswell Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took advantage of the holiday (and barren parking lots) to drive by here and look for signs of construction.

There's construction everywhere! So it's pretty hard to pick out any Tesla SC action. Maybe it'll stand out a few weeks from now. Photo is of ONE of the multiple construction areas.

Attachments

• 20221225_171828.jpg
    20221225_171828.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Reactions: nogajim
Yup, those are the standard V3 power conversion cabinets. They support four pedestals per cabinet, so unless you see a 3rd (or 4th) cabinet, then this will be an 8 pedestal site. A little small by recent standards, but this is more for neighborhood support, not for highway travel, and those are often on the smaller side.

Reactions: darhall993
Yup, those are the standard V3 power conversion cabinets. They support four pedestals per cabinet, so unless you see a 3rd (or 4th) cabinet, then this will be an 8 pedestal site. A little small by recent standards, but this is more for neighborhood support, not for highway travel, and those are often on the smaller side.
Makes sense Chris. This location is getting some additional restaurants and upgrades similar to Avalon which it also owns. I’ll take another look tomorrow to see what progress has been made

Off topic but how do you like your solar and powerwalls? Did Tesla themselves install it? Any issues?
Today is only my 5th full day of operation but it seems to be going well. It will take another few days to get the settings dialed in and the PWs fully charged. Tesla did the install and it was finally done two years+ after I placed my order. They started taking orders in Atlanta and then stopped because they had too much demand elsewhere. Other than delays no issues to speak of.

Reactions: Jeremy3292