Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX - S Lamar Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A construction permit has been issued for this location. Work on the Webberville Rd location started a day or two after the construction permit was issued so work might start soon on this location.

- calls out 'Tesla Charging Station'
- Permit to review trees near station location. Filed by GPD.

Lamar.png

Last edited:
the original placement looks very like the South Lamar location or at least caddy cornered from it.
Either way - pretty sure this thread refers to an existing thread.
Its difficult to tell though - who knows that might put one on the other side exactly where the marker was :D

View attachment 750233
I stopped by this evening and this one is open!
@MarcoRP @Chuq

Oh yay great progress, in near-record time. The city of Austin seems to see the value in the Supercharger network. I hope this spreads to a few other places.

I was just down in Corpus Christi over Christmas, and its a bit barren there. The Three Rivers charger had a short line when we went through (both directions).

Reactions: Cigar Man
@MarcoRP @Chuq

Oh yay great progress, in near-record time. The city of Austin seems to see the value in the Supercharger network. I hope this spreads to a few other places.

I was just down in Corpus Christi over Christmas, and its a bit barren there. The Three Rivers charger had a short line when we went through (both directions).
Corpus needs a SC. I cant understand why Austin has a 8 and Corpus Zero