Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bakersfield, CA - Copus Rd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20211120_173411.jpg

Bathrooms are working today, seems fine. A lot of folks are finding this site and are a bit puzzled but as you can see there is more coming.

82166025-5147-4B16-8FCE-8CBE6223917D.jpeg

Confused about this sign though.

009A3A6B-77B8-4C2E-A36F-6F43D0234796.jpeg

Not sure where the Arvin Supercharger is.

Bathrooms are working today, seems fine. A lot of folks are finding this site and are a bit puzzled but as you can see there is more coming.

View attachment 750837

View attachment 750838

It's a weird addressing thing. Arvin itself is somewhere northeast, but the Outlets at Tejon have an Arvin, CA address.
Tejon Ranch - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy is Arvin, CA.
The old Tejon Ranch has an address in Lebec, CA.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave EV

View attachment 750837

View attachment 750838

I think that's referring to the recent addition at Tejon. They originally called it Arvin, then changed the name. In addition to these 28, there will be another 26 (or 28?) stalls there coming online sometime in the near future.

Lost wallet at Supercharger Bakersfield-Copus Rd. Yesterday (01/15/2022). Please contact if found. Thanks!
How do you know it was lost there? I hate to say it, but I've had that appear to happen a couple times and in the end it came out of my right back pocket, went down between the seat and the between the seats center console and then slipped under the seat. Of course I found it after tearing the house appart.

Hope you find it.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
How do you know it was lost there? I hate to say it, but I've had that appear to happen a couple times and in the end it came out of my right back pocket, went down between the seat and the between the seats center console and then slipped under the seat. Of course I found it after tearing the house appart.

Hope you find it.
Yeah, I've done those things. I put it in the door pocket just before we arrived. That was our last stop before home. Kinda seems most likely?

@Chuq - Until Bakersfield - Copus Rd and Kettleman City - Bernard Dr are open 24/7 all the time, would it be possible to change the icon on Supercharge.info to the Limited Hours icon with a note in the text to indicate that they are open intermittently. This would be helpful to those Supercharger hunters from out of state who use Supercharge.info for trip planning.

Has anyone managed to charge here successfully in the last 4 weeks or so? If not, I'm going to change the thread title to "temporary closure", and going to recommend that supercharge.info make this change too.

(The other "sometimes up sometimes not" site is Kettleman City (Bernard Dr.) but there's some evidence that that site has been up on weekends lately.)

Bruce.

Reactions: JSergeant