Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bartonsville, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was one of the slowest charges I had and there was no one there. Can find this location on my Tesla screen either. Do i need to update my maps? I drove 20 miles and it was 65F outside.

Tap the map to bring up the map controls, the click the lightning bolt icon to bring up the list of chargers. You should be able to select and navigate to any Supercharger, which will in turn heat the battery for fast charging speed. Without that, you will get very slow charging speeds in all but the warmest weather.

Reactions: madodel
Tap the map to bring up the map controls, the click the lightning bolt icon to bring up the list of chargers. You should be able to select and navigate to any Supercharger, which will in turn heat the battery for fast charging speed. Without that, you will get very slow charging speeds in all but the warmest weather.
And even 20 minutes is probably not enough to get a "cold" soaked battery up to temp ("cold" in quotes because while 65 may not seem cold, I think the battery really wants to be in the 100-125° range).

The Bartonsville Supercharger now has a Duck Donuts shop. It's directly across from the charging station. It just opened this week.

Library - 1 of 1 (2).jpeg