Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Selinsgrove, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted this weekend.
Seems to be 16 Stalls.
Selinsgrove Target
501 Market Place Blvd Selinsgrove, PA 17870

IMG_9988.JPG
IMG_9989.JPG
IMG_9990.JPG
IMG_9987.JPG

Selinsgrove, PA

Host Type: Store
Host: Target
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-11, US-15
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-11

To: Bloomsburg, PA (v2) - 26.3 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: Wilkes-Barre Township, PA - 68.3 miles

US-15

To: Montgomery, PA - 27.7 miles (Construction)
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Williamsport, PA - 35.6 miles

Filling in Pennsylvania.

On US-11 and US-15.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
New Tesla Model Y owner. When do these superchargers become operational? Anyone have an estimated timeline for these stalls in Selinsgrove? Thanks!
I don’t have any specifics, but I can say that I would hope they get it operational by Memorial Day weekend. These can take anywhere from days/weeks to months to complete, or even longer than a year, depending on approvals and coordinating the different work involved.

New Tesla Model Y owner. When do these superchargers become operational? Anyone have an estimated timeline for these stalls in Selinsgrove? Thanks!
No guarantees at all. However, Tesla does seem to get a rush before major holidays like Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
After the major construction appears to be complete there several sources of delay before sites become operational.
(1) Transformer: This seems to be the biggest one at the moment. The site can be waiting for a transformer for a while. Depends on how things are ordered with the utility that supplies it.
(2) Inspection: sometimes issues are found at a final inspection that require corrective action before it can open.
(3) Third-party Dependency: if the host is new or redeveloping it can depend on that host's work finishing
(4) Hardware fault: the site gets powered up, but then there's a fault and it goes down again temporarily for a fix.