Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bellevue Square, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

So let's start off with the most confusing of the five locations, which is this one at Bellevue Square on 4th St. From what I see, the permit was issued back in July of 2020 and was finaled this August, despite there being no inspections performed on the permit. Even weirder, Tesla never marked the site as open on the map, and no one here knew about the site's existence.
Definitely a weird one which I'll look into further.

Bellevue.jpg

I always thought that corner of the Bellevue Square parking lot - on the top level facing the park - was perfect for a large Supercharger installation. It is never ICE’d (even during Christmas shopping season), has easy access to the mall and parking lot, and isn’t so far off the beaten path that it’s a nightmare (though it is somewhat difficult to get back there at times).

Reactions: drtimhill
The address for that one was 575 Bellevue square, this used a different adjacent address. The old one was 20 V2 (10 cabinets). This one is only 5 cabinets so V3. And the initial one from 2017 was updated a couple times in 2019 but always had an issue with placement of utility transformer. This one seems to have that ironed out. Still interesting that it shows as finaled instead of closed or canceled like the older ones.

Reactions: Araman0