Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bethesda, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

New Supercharger coming soon to Bethesda Row Mall in Bethesda, MD. A permit was filed last week for the construction of 12 V3 stalls in the underground parking garage. This will likely replace the Chevy Chase pin on Tesla's map.

Bethesda.jpg

I'm a bit confused by the photos in this thread showing a ChargePoint station. I suspect that photo is from a different garage and not in the 4950 Elm Street Garage that is listed on the permit. I went inside the 4950 Garage entrance (Google Street View) and found two EVgo fast chargers and a Blink Level 2 station but no signs yet of any Supercharger construction.

IMG_8515.jpg

I'm a bit confused by the photos in this thread showing a ChargePoint station. I suspect that photo is from a different garage and not in the 4950 Elm Street Garage that is listed on the permit. I went inside the 4950 Garage entrance (Google Street View) and found two EVgo fast chargers and a Blink Level 2 station but no signs yet of any Supercharger construction.

Maybe I was in the wrong garage. Is it north or south of Elm St? Is it north or south of Bethesda Ave?

One end of the conduit now terminates at a charger and small box to it's right (in the shadow). There is also the typical above deck garage conduit and cable run to the left for 4 pedestals.

image04.JPG

image03.JPG

On the opposite side of the parking row, two chargers are mounted on I-beams.

image01.JPG

image02.JPG

To the right of those are 8 pedestal bases which have conduit connected from below. That level is closed to the public, so picture is not great.

image06.JPG

image05.JPG

Last edited: