Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blaine, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like some cleanup and a little progress…
03A8BB82-A9B2-4DEA-AF68-ED50D4C82DB9.jpeg
3AD962F2-F72C-48F5-8575-4A4F8BBE40F3.jpeg

Checked on this site today. Looks to be nearly complete. Transformer and meter installed along with all Tesla equipment.
Yup, I have been checking it every other day for a couple weeks and one of the installation techs said it should be up and running before the end.of May, quite possibly the end of this week ~May 20, 2023). I was hoping to watch them flip the switch and be [one of] the first to use it to add 1KWh to my battery :^)

Fence is still up. Perhaps this week we will see some movement!
Yes, I drive by it every day and asked some of the techs on site when it would be turned on. They said that they just do their work and would be out by last Friday. By the looks of it, I don't see much else that physically needs to be installed.
Question for the audience: how does Tesla "announce" the opening of a Supercharger station? Should we look for a Tesla Bat Signal in the night sky? A bolt of lightning over the site? Or does it just magically appear on the Supercharger map? Nosey, err, rather, Inquiring Minds need to know.

Reactions: Cyberjr