Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Branson, MO (speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Whenever I make the stretch, I always stop at Paula Deens or something and get some free juice at the Landing. Even still, I roll into Little Rock in low single digits. I don't know what the hold up is in Branson. Businesses? Chamber of Commerce? Utilities companies? I had Branson on the SC voting page and it got pretty high, then it just disappeared. I dunno.
I stopped at a hotel with a Tesla destination charger, and took my dog for a walk around town. Not ideal on a long trip, but at least my dog got to stretch her legs I guess.

I voted for Branson in that poll based on my experience.

How did Branson fair in the voting for the previous three months? I've search and unable to find the results.
#1 in the US...again... Somewhere like 20th overall iirc?
Last I checked, Branson was in the top 5 and has been for a few cycles. ...but they never get one. lol Starting to think it's something at the city level that's stopping it.
I'm starting to think that too. Or power utility level.

Volta installed a bunch of their DCFC chargers in the Tanger outlets, complete with CCS cords and their ccFAST branding everywhere. 6 months of them sitting there non operational and they all got swapped to J1772 slow chargers (8kw).

Reactions: DblOSmith
Branson was officially picked via Tesla charging on X. It shows 2024 that it will be open. So we know for certain that one is coming

#1 in the US...again... Somewhere like 20th overall iirc?

I'm starting to think that too. Or power utility level.

Volta installed a bunch of their DCFC chargers in the Tanger outlets, complete with CCS cords and their ccFAST branding everywhere. 6 months of them sitting there non operational and they all got swapped to J1772 slow chargers (8kw).
It's gotta be something at the city or utility level. Crazy. I wonder what the problem is. Are they anti-EV? Do they just not have the power there? I can't believe that, but I wonder what the excuse is.

It's gotta be something at the city or utility level. Crazy. I wonder what the problem is. Are they anti-EV? Do they just not have the power there? I can't believe that, but I wonder what the excuse is.

Honestly no clue.

A nearby motel owner is installing L3 charging himself (IIRC), and already has 40KW L2 charging in place (free for guests $5/hr non). So may be a good holdover until Tesla gets the SC up or your primary spot if you prefer to support local.

Hello I am driving from Jonesboro to Branson in a M3RWD with 262 range.

I was going to use 63/412/65 to get there.... Will I make it???

I can slow charge once in Branson....

But there only seems to be one unreliable CCS charger in Mountain Home in case I can't make it.

Can anyone let me know if that trip is doable??

But there only seems to be one unreliable CCS charger in Mountain Home in case I can't make it.

I just did that Jonesboro route to Springfield and charged to 77% in my M3P. I got to Spingfield with 3%...So I would think that you can with your car.

I think it's doable, especially if stop at Paula Deens and have a nice good meal while you L2 charge in Branson Landing.

Got this email today. Branson is confirmed to be getting a Supercharger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113-200223~2.png
    Screenshot_20231113-200223~2.png
    156 KB · Views: 57