Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brick, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think this is common. Does it happen? Yes. Is it common? No.

This location was originally supposed to be operational in February 2023. The site was finished a year ago but for the installation of the transformer. Tesla said it was a supply chain issue delaying the delivery of the transformer but that the site should be operational in the third week of March, 2023, which has obviously passed.. It’s now just shy of one year later, many, many locations in NJ have been constructed in the past year and are fully operational. Yet this location is still awaiting the transformer. Feels like this location has fallen into a black hole.

Reactions: lensovet
Thanks for the update. This location was originally supposed to be operational back in March 2023 in time for my son’s wedding in the area. I’m waiting for the site to become operational to drive back to the area and visit my son and his wife.

Reactions: cascivic
Thanks for the update. This location was originally supposed to be operational back in March 2023 in time for my son’s wedding in the area. I’m waiting for the site to become operational to drive back to the area and visit my son and his wife.
Has there been any recent progress at this location since the last posting? Thanks.

We have progress.
They added the transformer but still no meter.
Also, they unwrapped some of the chargers.

1000189806.jpg

1000189807.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje and Shateam