Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some good news elsewhere though. All Onroute IVY stations on the 401 and 400 will have charging stations installed by the summer of 22 or at least this is what they say. The good news is they will be equipped with Tesla adapters and eventually tesla to CCS adapters . ONroute's new Ivy EV chargers will feature built-in Tesla adapters
Mallorytown is looking like a decent replacement for Montreal travellers.

I passed by there a weekend ago, couldn't find anything. But, it seems they are only allocating 4 parking spots per an OnRoute (based off other ONroute construction) and 50kw max for Tesla owners. In short, it's similar to an 8 stall urban supercharger being built right beside Brockville.

Hopefully, they put these stations in the Tesla Nav (just like they do with EvGO) and hopefully, it will alleviate some of the congestion at Kingston.

I'll be making a short stop in Brockville tomorrow en route to PEI - where should I look for a potential SC site?
What makes the wait so frustrating is that there are so many great spots where it could go. There’s a number of plazas and malls right off the 401 at two different exits that have large underutilized parking lots and close by amenities.

Based on this page:

Mallorytown OnRoute (the closest thing we will get to a Brockville supercharger) will be 4 stalls on both sides. 8 stalls total. Slow charging of speed of 50kw with provided chademo adapters will exist.
Well, Tesla still says on its own site that it will install a Tesla Supercharger in Brockville.. Clearly that is not likely to happen in the Q4 2021 that they indicate, but that does not mean it is not happening at all.

Reactions: alesgaroth
EDBFB434-CC77-4466-AE85-F99C5A20C64A.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: alesgaroth