Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center (LIVE 4 Sep 2020, 20 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The yellow tape is gone. The lines have been repainted. They are still not active (I tried one). Are they waiting for the lamppost to be installed?

DBC337C7-B48C-42E5-8F26-75205B66DD9D.jpeg

Reactions: mtycks
Thanks for the update & photo

So they basicity what doubled the chargers and the chargers there and already the volume doubled.

The funny thing is I just got back myself from the Lakewood charger a mere minutes away from the Cerritos one and it was practically empty. Not to mention ALL of the Lakewood ones are of the higher speed; unlike Cerritos which is now a half / half mix.

Both are pretty much equidistant from the freeway.

I'll be avoiding Cerritos and just going to Lakewood from now on when I need to charge in that area.

Not to mention Lakewood has more food / snack options literal steps away; where Cerritos is a notably longer walk.

Thanks for the update & photo

So they basicity what doubled the chargers and the chargers there and already the volume doubled.

The funny thing is I just got back myself from the Lakewood charger a mere minutes away from the Cerritos one and it was practically empty. Not to mention ALL of the Lakewood ones are of the higher speed; unlike Cerritos which is now a half / half mix.

Both are pretty much equidistant from the freeway.

I'll be avoiding Cerritos and just going to Lakewood from now on when I need to charge in that area.

Not to mention Lakewood has more food / snack options literal steps away; where Cerritos is a notably longer walk.
Cerritos added 8 urban Superchargers to the 12 original urban Superchargers. All 20 Superchargers are the same.

Aww for some reason I call someone posting pictures that new ones looked difference and members were thinking / hoping they were going to be faster and what issues that might cause with owners.

Anyways, non-issue just asking.

Lakewood is better in most all cases, for me anyways.