Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlotte, NC - 1111 Metropolitan Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is up, maybe they failed inspection? Had to go into the office today so I tried to go up and ran into this. Seems like they are re-running cabling. From the offices you can see they’ve taken some of the supercharger pedestals apart. May be a long wait…
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg

A little off topic and poor picture (but I wasn't going to make a trip out of it).

Driving to Target today I noticed that there was 4 Electrify America chargers under construction in the BoA parking lot at 301 S King. I've never been to a EA location, and honestly don't plan on it (Tesla's coverage is pretty great - especially since I've been following since day 1). Kind of an ironic location as it's literally across the street from the Supercharger (although I imagine that happens often).

Just a random FYI in case you have a friend that doesn't have a Tesla and needs a charge.

IMG_5484.jpg

A little off topic and poor picture (but I wasn't going to make a trip out of it).

Driving to Target today I noticed that there was 4 Electrify America chargers under construction in the BoA parking lot at 301 S King. I've never been to a EA location, and honestly don't plan on it (Tesla's coverage is pretty great - especially since I've been following since day 1). Kind of an ironic location as it's literally across the street from the Supercharger (although I imagine that happens often).

Just a random FYI in case you have a friend that doesn't have a Tesla and needs a charge.

View attachment 985903
Here is a link to the discussion thread for this site on fastcharger.info : Electrify America 2 @ Charlotte, NC

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200

View attachment 985903
I saw them too but didn’t know what they were. This is helpful!