Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Conway, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000003833.jpg

I didn't bother plugging in because the cord button didn't open the charge flap on my car. No lights on the pedestals yet.

But the parking spaces are fully functional 🤪

Went by today several workers there doing some work inside the cabinet. One of the workers said maybe next week?
They've been there every day this week so far iirc, so movement.

This morning they had the covers off the supercharger pedestals.

Something else I noticed Monday, looked like they had a whole new cabinet sitting in the bed of a truck.

Last edited:
Is this charger open? I am driving through the area next week and this charger being open would save me about a 30 minute detour rather than going to the one by Bass Pro.

Jinx to the post above. I just saw it also on the app but was hoping someone could verify. Thanks
It's open, but apparently EVERYBODY is going to check it out. Right now, half of the people SuperCharging in Arkansas are charging in Conway. 🤣 There might be a line.

[UPDATE EDIT] Turns out there are only three people charging, but six of the stalls are out of order. 😱

It's open, but apparently EVERYBODY is going to check it out. Right now, half of the people SuperCharging in Arkansas are charging in Conway. 🤣 There might be a line.

[UPDATE EDIT] Turns out there are only three people charging, but six of the stalls are out of order. 😱
Yes I would certainly not do a meetup when it's just opened. There are often early glitches.
At least not at lcoations in the middle of the second largest gap.

I'm here now. Tech is onsite troubleshooting. I think I broke a charger by plugging in 😯 He asked me to move to another stall.

Pedestal lights are on but it's not in the in-car navigation yet and I appear to be getting a free charging session.

It would be best to wait until it's listed in the in-car nav. That way it's reliable and we're not in the employee's way.