Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Conway, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3319.png

@corywright I-40 in Arkansas getting a little love. Removes the huge diversion off the highway to visit the Little Rock supercharger that is way on the other side of town. Now will be able to go directly from Brinkley to Conway or vice versa.
More importantly (for us) on I-40 , charging in Memphis means we can skip Brinkley (Westbound) and a top-up in Conway (Eastbound) means we can skip Brinkley.

Conway, AR

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Walk-Ons Sports Bistreaux
Along Primary Interstates: I-40
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-64, US-65
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-40

To: Brinkley, AR - 88.1 miles
Diversion: 1.6 miles
To: Memphis - S Highland St, TN - 164.3 miles (Permit)

US-64

To: Memphis - S Highland St, TN - 165.7 miles (Permit)
Diversion: 4.9 miles
To: Memphis - North Germantown Pkwy, TN - 174.8 miles

US-65

To: Springfield, MO (v2) - 188.5 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Altoona, IA (v2) - 531.5 miles

Splitter! On I-40, Conway, AR splits 181.6 miles, 95.1 miles from Ozark, AR, 88.1 miles to Brinkley, AR. This is currently the #2 split, with #1 also being on I-40.

Also a splitter on S-N highway US-65.

Also on US-64, as that mostly parallels I-40 through Arkansas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kewmpie1
Heads up for anyone making the trip here, the double roundabouts even get the locals confused. Go slow, there's good signage.

View attachment 1000264
FWIW, that's the wrong lot.

It's going in on the dirt lot in that image (parking lot now, Rock & Roll Sushi, 5 Guys being put in there as well). I believe it's going where the red is in this picture.
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 3.11.59 PM.png

FWIW, that's the wrong lot.

It's going in on the dirt lot in that image (parking lot now, Rock & Roll Sushi, 5 Guys being put in there as well). I believe it's going where the red is in this picture.
View attachment 1000484

You're absolutely right. I saw Walk-Ons in the original post and didn't take the time to identify it's in the lot nextdoor. Good catch!

Reactions: flutas
Conway to Branson would be around 145 miles. Harrison, AR would be a better splitter of that gap, although clearly people want Branson, MO for other reasons.

It's not Harrison ;)

But honestly, Branson is a destination and people will probably be doing a lot of driving around that area and want a supercharger so they can stay at places that don't have destination charging. I think ...

I'd rather have destination charging.

Reactions: flutas