Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Credit not honored with Oct 13 orders.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just informed by customer support that newly announced free Supercharger use is not carried over to orders made two weeks ago.
Also Full Self-Driving Capability is still on my order and not removed as heard on recent news.

A Tesla spokesperson confirms with Teslarati that the new referral program update will also be made retroactive to customers that made a qualifying purchase between September 19 and October 19. Customers who previously received $100 in Supercharging credits will also receive six months of free, unlimited Supercharging. All Model 3 owners who placed an order between October 4 and October 19 are also eligible for the retroactive Supercharging update.

Sorry to ask an obvious question, but did you order with a referral code?

Same here. Who did you talk at ‘customer support’? I’d contact your OA, mine was the best person for paperwork not having to do with the actual pricing of the car (the IDS did what was on the website, documents, getting a price updated for recent cuts).

The OA is in the local delivery center (as opposed to the IDS who is in Vegas for Model 3’s) and seems to do ‘owner stuff’ (duh?) like referral codes, etc.

I’d not call generic support unless you are doing the change order for the off-menu items. Yes, it’s a major mess.

But every report (see above) is that recent orders will/should get the 6 months of supercharging.

A Tesla spokesperson confirms with Teslarati that the new referral program update will also be made retroactive to customers that made a qualifying purchase between September 19 and October 19. Customers who previously received $100 in Supercharging credits will also receive six months of free, unlimited Supercharging. All Model 3 owners who placed an order between October 4 and October 19 are also eligible for the retroactive Supercharging update.

Sorry to ask an obvious question, but did you order with a referral code?

Thanks for update. I was so anxious to get order in I neglected to use referral code. I also assumed there was no advantage.
Do you know if that window has shut?
No vin yet.
Thanks again Robert

Same here. Who did you talk at ‘customer support’? I’d contact your OA, mine was the best person for paperwork not having to do with the actual pricing of the car (the IDS did what was on the website, documents, getting a price updated for recent cuts).

The OA is in the local delivery center (as opposed to the IDS who is in Vegas for Model 3’s) and seems to do ‘owner stuff’ (duh?) like referral codes, etc.

I’d not call generic support unless you are doing the change order for the off-menu items. Yes, it’s a major mess.

But every report (see above) is that recent orders will/should get the 6 months of supercharging.

Thanks for help. I'm in Wichita Falls over 100 miles from any Tesla office. I'll try FT. Worth or Dallas tomorrow and find out if they answer questions since Tesla can't sell in Texas.
Thanks alot for help.
Robert