Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Crestview, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're actually be labeled as system 1 chargers (1A, 1B, 1C, 1D) and system 2 chargers (2A, 2B, 2C, 2D). It's fairly common that one system will be commissioned before the other if problems are encountered with one of the systems.

It says this morning that 4 are in use and 4 available. Also System 1A always seems much lower when we have tried it. Also System 1 goes down a bunch. Been there several times when only System 2 was working. I believe photo below is the correct labeling (plz let me know as I am 20 miles away). Will check next visit.

M

IMG_4792.jpg

Mind if I ask why Defuniak Springs is depressing?

M
Probably unfair. The four or five times through there always seemed a bit gloomy and rainy. Early on there wasn't anything close to the chargers as the coffee shop was under construction. On one long stop I wandered around and found a place offering Chicago style hotdogs: Please! (said with a bit of sarcastic disbelief and an eye roll). It's a bit of a drive off the interstate and a bit of an oddity with only 5 stalls. It ranked about on par with London, KY (which I think, coincidentally has 5 stalls).
On a more positive note, as a pilot, now retired I had a long history with Defuniak Springs but that story should probably go in the Off Topic thread.
Depressing? JMHO based on unusual circumstances and I did get to see a unique little FL town with some pleasant people. Probably not unlike those in LA( ;) ).

Be aware that the Starbucks right next door is under renovation. The worker told us yesterday, "Come back in three weeks!" Not a huge concern, as there is a Panera across the parking lot.

This stall has seen some better days, as well. Not sure if it works. We charged just fine using a different stall.

1699977899574.png