Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dallas - Park Ln.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was browsing TDLR and a permit for Volta was filed under the same address. Doesn't give any confidence on build out for the SC but just thought I'd share.

Also was comparing the 2 permits and noticed the Tesla permit was filed for zip code (94304) in Palo Alto, CA. Would that cause a delay?

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke
The superchargers are located on the second floor (from the upper deck) of the parking garage at the Shops at Park Lane. I'd suggest entering from the Blackwell St entrance, turning right into the East garage, and going down (rather than up to the upper parking deck). As of this morning, all 16 pedestals were installed, but there was a crew doing work in/around the parking spots. I didn't have a chance to take a closer look at the infrastructure installed on new pads upstairs, but it looks like they are getting close. :)

IMG_2625.jpeg

The superchargers are located on the second floor (from the upper deck) of the parking garage at the Shops at Park Lane. I'd suggest entering from the Blackwell St entrance, turning right into the East garage, and going down (rather than up to the upper parking deck). As of this morning, all 16 pedestals were installed, but there was a crew doing work in/around the parking spots. I didn't have a chance to take a closer look at the infrastructure installed on new pads upstairs, but it looks like they are getting close. :)
@corywright

• Helpful
Reactions: corywright

View attachment 727827
Agreed with most points by johnny_m_b about the site. Blackwell St entrance brings you at the right end of the Superchargers, at the correct level of the Parking Garage. There are at least three other ways to get to the Superchargers, including via Park Lane, and then go up to Level 2.

I had visited the site on Saturday and noticed that several of the parking stripes will need to be sand-blasted/removed and repainted to provide more cohesive parking with adequate door clearance for charging patrons. No construction tape was there on Saturday afternoon.

Huge benefit to be on a Level in a parking garage with shade as opposed to being in daytime Summer Sun.

Attachments

• 99156FB7-768E-445B-9C9B-2F734445E851.jpeg
    99156FB7-768E-445B-9C9B-2F734445E851.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 94
  • FB1F557A-1197-4540-9FA0-D0A78450BD1D.jpeg
    FB1F557A-1197-4540-9FA0-D0A78450BD1D.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 4D187EC9-572F-4053-82D7-B75DBEA7C60F.jpeg
    4D187EC9-572F-4053-82D7-B75DBEA7C60F.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 121
Can someone please put a Pin on a Google map and share which of those multitude of structures is this charger located?

I am looking at Blackwell lane & Park Lane in the map and can't figure where is the garage?

Can someone please put a Pin on a Google map and share which of those multitude of structures is this charger located?

I am looking at Blackwell lane & Park Lane in the map and can't figure where is the garage?

I assume its here 32°52'03.8"N 96°46'06.9"W · 8080 Park Ln N, Dallas, TX 75231

Google streetview also shows 'East Garage' right off Blackwell St.:
The picture @johnny_m_b posted also has a post with a sign pointing where to go for Whole Foods, which would coincide with the garage backing up to Whole Foods.

The best way to describe the parking structure with the supercharger location is this:
There is a Dart Rail on the East side of the Property.
Greenville Ave. is adjacent and to the East of the Dart Rail.

The superchargers are on the Southeast corner of that parking garage on the 2nd Level, just North of Blackwell St.

Park Lane is the North boundary of that piece of property.

Central Expressway (I-75) is the West boundary.

Last edited:
The best way to describe the parking structure with the supercharger location is this:
There is a Dart Rail on the East side of the Property.
Greenville Ave. is adjacent and to the East of the Dart Rail.

The superchargers are on the Southeast corner of that parking garage on the 2nd Level, just North of Blackwell St.

Park Lane is the North boundary of that piece of property.

Central Expressway (I-75) is the West boundary.
Thanks for the info. A couple of blocks from my favorite lunchtime spot, Henk's!

A couple of questions -
Do you have to pay to get in the parking garage?
Is the site operational? (Tesla says "nay nay!")
Thanks again for your effort!

Thanks for the info. A couple of blocks from my favorite lunchtime spot, Henk's!

A couple of questions -
Do you have to pay to get in the parking garage?
Is the site operational? (Tesla says "nay nay!")
Thanks again for your effort!
There is no fee to enter that 3 Level garage.
It can be entered from:
** top level outside Whole Foods via down ramp.
** 2nd level from Blackwell St. straight into garage at Supercharger on your right. You are able to cross Dart Rail on Blackwell St. from Greenville Ave.
** If you head South from Park Lane, you arrive into bottom level of the parking garage. Head toward the (UP) ramp directly in front of you, exit on 2nd level, turning Left. Superchargers will be immediately evident on far wall.

There are at least two other garages on the same site, one of them has no charge, other one also serves as parking garage for residential tenants who live above. I have not been in that specific parking garage.

There is no fee to enter that 3 Level garage.
It can be entered from:
** top level outside Whole Foods via down ramp.
** 2nd level from Blackwell St. straight into garage at Supercharger on your right. You are able to cross Dart Rail on Blackwell St. from Greenville Ave.
** If you head South from Park Lane, you arrive into bottom level of the parking garage. Head toward the (UP) ramp directly in front of you, exit on 2nd level, turning Left. Superchargers will be immediately evident on far wall.

There are at least two other garages on the same site, one of them has no charge, other one also serves as parking garage for residential tenants who live above. I have not been in that specific parking garage.
Great! Thanks for the info... I will probably go by Tuesday JFTHOI. Besides, Henk's is closed on Monday...

Am at the location now, charging.

Maybe 75 kW
Certainly not 250 as indicated on supercharge.info

Another Urban charge location in DFW?

At least there are 16 stations, an improvement from 11 stations at The Hill.

Attachments

• 81D93D30-E396-4A39-B3B7-409D21C28E99.png
    81D93D30-E396-4A39-B3B7-409D21C28E99.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 88