Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Denison, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checotah is only 28 miles for me and Henryetta is about 50 miles. I would personally prefer it further towards Dallas but I am willing the help the folks out of Tulsa with my vote.
Let me know an address and. I will use my vote.

I was there Wednesday and the store was open, but incomplete. The gas pumps are running, fuzzys was open, and bathrooms were available. The convenience side was partially available and still being set up. Things like fountain drinks weren't available yet.
That’s great news! Thanks for confirming.

Hopefully fully open by Christmas.

With Tulsa in Q1 2023 and Henryetta in Q4
2023, it’s going to make traveling through Oklahoma a lot easier!

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Can confirm it’s open, Fuzzys and Einsteins are open too. No dog park yet. Asked manager, and she seemed to think there’s no plans for additional stalls although the lot right behind where the current stalls are look prime for 8 additional stalls ala Round Rock.

6568CF55-7AB0-477C-AF88-E856C7EF8BCC.jpeg

6F94C13E-46B7-49E8-9397-C7437CA12B8B.jpeg

First time to stop here on the way back from Texas since the store opened. Very impressed seems like a food court with Fuzzy's Tacos, BBQ, Einstein Bagel, Fried Pie station along with the convivence store. Very welcome since you have to charge up to make the trip North so a 20+ minutes SC is great place .. just plan on having something to eat :p

Attachments

• Denison 3.jpg
    Denison 3.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Denison 4.jpg
    Denison 4.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Denison 5.jpg
    Denison 5.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 32
All the ones so far have been all the posts upgraded identically. It would have been smart to put them on the the right half only so people understand to park front driver's side charge ports all together on the right side. If people do the usual urinal thing of leaving a space between cars than 4 Rivians parking in the space next to the charger they use could take out an entire 8 post Supercharger for rear driver's side charge port cars like Teslas

• Helpful
Reactions: TulsaCoker