Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Destin, FL - US-98

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Steve (user lokens) over on Supercharge.info forums sent in permit info for a Supercharger install at the Winn-Dixie in Destin! Here is the link to the permit on the City of Destin website and below is a screenshot. I've added the site to Supercharge.info. Steve mentioned that he is a Tesla owner who lives in Destin, so he will be able to provide regular updates! Thanks, Steve!

9404eb57110e8bfd3cdf0e6a7a1fe2f4bc7cd95d_2_690x480.jpeg

This is brilliant. A friend of mine has a condo in the Destin area and it's a bit tricky to visit for a long time since the nearest supercharger is in Crestview. Yes, they have some slower third-party chargers but those are very hit or miss and much slower than supercharging and their aren't many hotels with destination chargers near the condo yet. So, once active, this should make visiting in the Tesla a lot more worry free.

For sure. I topped off more than normal in Gulf Breeze to get me enough charge for the weekend without having to seek out Destination chargers. I stay on Holiday Isle so that Winn Dixie location is gonna feel like me personal stop when down there.

Okaloosa County isn't showing any permit data I can find for this. Could be it's all falling under Destin, or could be something else going on. I searched by date, parcel, address, even searching for anything listed as being on 98 East - no joy.