Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Destin, FL - US-98

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meter is in!

Attachments

• IMG_0874.jpeg
    IMG_0874.jpeg
    708.4 KB · Views: 31
I'm sure it still needs some inspections and Tesla connection to the network and that will require some communication connections. Not sure who will get priority, but there are two FPL Evolution stations (FT. Walton and Destin) that are in the same status as this one.

Reactions: HG Wells
The FPL charging stations located at the Holiday In Express are now showing on the map and were in the app earlier today. This is a first and it could be online soon if you're visiting the area in the near future. You can download the FPL Evolution App or Look at their website. I've seen no action on the super charger at Winn Dixie.

The FPL charging stations located at the Holiday In Express are now showing on the map and were in the app earlier today. This is a first and it could be online soon if you're visiting the area in the near future. You can download the FPL Evolution App or Look at their website. I've seen no action on the super charger at Winn Dixie.
I just checked the FPL evolution app and the station isn’t showing up just yet. I have a trip planned to Destin in 2 weeks. It’d be great if the Supercharger or the FPL station were to open by then.

I just checked the FPL evolution app and the station isn’t showing up just yet. I have a trip planned to Destin in 2 weeks. It’d be great if the Supercharger or the FPL station were to open by then.
I guess they are getting them online now, as it's now showing three of the four stations online. I'm sure you'll be fine and I ordered an adapter and will get it Friday and will try and charge there.

Reactions: ahardfsu
I guess they are getting them online now, as it's now showing three of the four stations online. I'm sure you'll be fine and I ordered an adapter and will get it Friday and will try and charge there.
It's interesting that my FPL Evolution app isn't showing the Destin or Fort Walton Bch stations as being online, but the FPL Evolution website shows Fort Walton beach as being online.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 5.47.01 PM.png