Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dixon, CA (LIVE 15 Dec 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bmah

Moderator, Supercharger Hunter
Global Moderator
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
A posting on a local Facebook group has pictures of Supercharger cabinets (still on pallets) that are claimed to be in the parking lot of the Safeway in Dixon, CA. (The pictures themselves were just close-ups of labels on the packed-up cabinets.) I believe that Safeway is at 1235 Stratford Ave. That might be a clue for some permit-sleuthing or more on-site reconnaissance to find a more exact location (and maybe photos that give a little more context).

Bruce.

A posting on a local Facebook group has pictures of Supercharger cabinets (still on pallets) that are claimed to be in the parking lot of the Safeway in Dixon, CA. (The pictures themselves were just close-ups of labels on the packed-up cabinets.) I believe that Safeway is at 1235 Stratford Ave. That might be a clue for some permit-sleuthing or more on-site reconnaissance to find a more exact location (and maybe photos that give a little more context).

Bruce.
I don’t have eyes on the ground but I see 1000 kVA worth of power coming to there so up to 12 V3s likely.

• Informative
Reactions: gene and bmah
OK, Dixon is real, I scoped this out today while on the way to check out Grass Valley. It's in the parking lot where the Safeway in Dixon is, but the closest business is NorthBay Health (which might have been a Chase branch previously). I counted what looks like 12 V3 stalls and 3 charging cabinets, all wrapped up but apparently mounted on their bases. There are Level 2 Chargepoint chargers around the back side of the NorthBay Health.

@corywright @tes-s @Big Earl @homero89 this might be sufficient for a construction cone?

Bruce.
1685333756457.jpeg
1685333784954.jpeg
1685333801101.jpeg
1685333817257.jpeg
1685333832439.jpeg

Compared to the last set of pictures from post #4 of this thread…third charger cabinet has been placed, as well as the switch gear. Transformer pad is to the east of the charging stalls but no transformer. Protective bags over charging posts are different.

I’ve been having some problems attaching pictures from my phone, will try again when I get back to a real computer.

Bruce.