Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Amador Valley Blvd (under construction Aug 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

jboy210

Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
Discovered this new supercharger site while visiting the Golden Dragon Dim Sum restaurant. Still not operational and the supercharger stalls are still draped and covered. I wonder what is holding things up?
That is the question I have been asking for months. I wonder if Tesla is slowing the SC installations to conserve cash, or the issue is PG&E installing the transformer or other connection gear.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC