Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, CA - Travis Blvd. (LIVE 4 May 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, how does a supercharger station under construction this long go undetected in California?
It has happened before. The second San Mateo Supercharger was nearly completed before it was reported on TMC. The not yet open San Felipe Supercharger was pretty far along before it was reported. There are others out there right now that are underway and there is nothing on TMC about them...

It has happened before. The second San Mateo Supercharger was nearly completed before it was reported on TMC. The not yet open San Felipe Supercharger was pretty far along before it was reported. There are others out there right now that are underway and there is nothing on TMC about them...

True that, my family and I discovered the fully completed Fish Camp, CA Supercharger before it was posted anywhere. Amazing how that can happen!

Reactions: Ulmo
Just passed by today. Not yet open.
10 stalls.
I work in Vacaville and never find it full during the week, but have seen lines of Tesla on Saturdays.
I predict Fairfield will be very busy considering how close a walk it is to food and r restrooms.

F8478F8E-373A-485F-B69D-654FEC2DE39F.jpeg
Stopped by today.
  • Construction equipment gone
  • Cables installed
  • Tire stops in place
  • 12th station out of frame to the right. Off on its own.
  • No signage. (Would assume there will be)

More trailer friendly than you might think depending on how popular those spaces are to ICE vehicles. I'm not familiar with the area, but "if" the space in front is empty it becomes a pull thru stall.

Edit.. nevermind, one way aisle.. pretty tough.. booo!

Unfortunately, with the typical length of the supercharging cable, you wouldn't be able to park too far forward of that spot in solid green. Which means even the smallest trailer would be blocking the aisle.

• Informative
Reactions: Blup85