Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fishkill, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought this NEMA extension. This guy had an electrician make it. This thing is almost 200ft. He doesn’t have his Tesla anymore so he sold it to me. Hope this helps for Tesla condo people or anyone be that doesn’t have charging near. Haven’t seen another wire like this so like I said maybe you could have an electrician make it with some 6/3 gauge wire and some ends.

Attachments

• 45CB8D08-CE9B-4BE2-BAAE-D367D361EE9D.jpeg
    45CB8D08-CE9B-4BE2-BAAE-D367D361EE9D.jpeg
    546.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: MarcoRP
Also if your going to connect to a dryer outlet, you might need a 3 prong to 1450 adapter. That being said. The receptacle on this one isn’t a outdoor box. So I’ll have another friend switch the receptacle and put on out the outdoor receptacle on the end. I think I saw one at Lowe’s for about 50 bucks. The wire is the important part anyway.

So it looks like the missing part of the electrical equipment was just 2 large disconnect switches and they are installed. They have taken down the fence and cleaned up the parking spaces. There are 2 spaces currently occupied by a construction truck- but everything is wide open.
I don't think they are active yet- but unfortunately my only Tesla is a future MY- so I can't test it yet. Below are today's pictures:
IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2306.jpg
IMG_2304.jpg