Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Flemington, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moving along quick!

2506155E-9B2C-4AA6-9565-A38772F75CB2.jpeg

Looking good today, just waiting on the last chunk of hardware.

View attachment 627576

I did a quick drive by the other day, it looked pretty far along.

For anyone interested about the location.
- It's obviously at a WaWa
- Wendy's is available if you're willing to play frogger across 5 lanes of traffic (or use the traffic light intersection)
- Panera is walking distance
- Chili's is also walkable, but a bit further

All in all, it's great location for a break or to bridge the gap for those of us going across NJ from NE Philly area.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Went by today. It looks about done to me. However, the snow plows have effectively blocked about half the stalls. I guess we won't see this open for a few weeks at least with that much snow piled up on them.

Yup, took some pics the other week of the plowing mess that covered the slab that's waiting for the transformer hardware. :(

3A98191D-8A4C-4BB4-9EE4-1D9251D5347B.jpeg

Attachments

• D756C4E0-45D2-4D3C-A029-8BDC549AB844.jpeg
    D756C4E0-45D2-4D3C-A029-8BDC549AB844.jpeg
    589.5 KB · Views: 60
Was at the Flemington Wawa today - according to the attendant JCPL is scheduled to come in this coming week for the hook ups. May open the last day of the quarter but it looks good.
Thanks for the update! Don't get down there often, but this location is critical to my trip to my brother's house in PA (from the Hudson Valley), so it's good to know someone's monitoring the progress.