Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fresno, CA - 7502 N. Blackstone Ave. (LIVE 21 Feb 2024, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice.

FWIW, this takes me back. When I was in Fresno, Alluval at Blackstone was way out there. There was National Hardware and nothing till Millerton/Friant Dam except a burger stand at Lost Lake.

When I was a kid, Herndon Ave. felt like the northern edge of the universe!

Bruce.

Here is a site plan from RiverPark showing where they intend the chargers to be installed. Very interesting location, and surprised it is not closer to Target.
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 12.20.57 AM.png

Im betting its V4! Here is what V3 stands look like
View attachment 982698

Those other attachments show different sites, right? If so we should indicate that so people don't get confused. Remember this thread is about a particular Supercharger site in Fresno that's currently under construction.

Anyways, the oval bases only fit (as far as we know) V3 charging posts. The rectangular bases can be either V3 or V4.

Bruce.

Those other attachments show different sites, right? If so we should indicate that so people don't get confused. Remember this thread is about a particular Supercharger site in Fresno that's currently under construction.

Anyways, the oval bases only fit (as far as we know) V3 charging posts. The rectangular bases can be either V3 or V4.

Bruce.
Yes the oval bases are from another site.