Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gatineau, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0888.jpeg

I read that for Q1 2023, Tesla awarded one bonus winners for Canada (Bromont, Quebec). With a small effort, we can have Gatineau back on the map. PLEASE, if you have not yet placed your votes, it is very important to take a few minutes and vote. Also, talk to your friends and relatives with a Tesla account. Finally, we should make more noise on social media and any other Tesla forums. We need to be #1 in Canada for this round and we can.

Reactions: malou
I read that for Q1 2023, Tesla awarded one bonus winners for Canada (Bromont, Quebec). With a small effort, we can have Gatineau back on the map. PLEASE, if you have not yet placed your votes, it is very important to take a few minutes and vote. Also, talk to your friends and relatives with a Tesla account. Finally, we should make more noise on social media and any other Tesla forums. We need to be #1 in Canada for this round and we can.
Tesla Model 3/Y Québec group on Facebook (15000 members) has been campaigning on Gatineau for this round. It likely had an effect in moving Gatineau to #1 in Canada a couple of days ago, it was trailing Calgary for awhile.

Tesla Model 3/Y Québec group on Facebook (15000 members) has been campaigning on Gatineau for this round. It likely had an effect in moving Gatineau to #1 in Canada a couple of days ago, it was trailing Calgary for awhile.
I really hope it pays out. the NCR as a whole really needs more superchargers, and definitely one in Gatineau no matter what. Ridiculous that this gap still exists.