Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Granada Hills, CA (LIVE 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they added some 72kw chargers. No indication on the charger it is slower than the others, so if you don’t know what these look like you might wonder why you’re charging so slowly. Still a wait of 6 cars.
Yes, 4 Urban/72kw chargers show on the Find Us Map now.

Attachments

• Granada Hills.jpg
    Granada Hills.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 96
Adding 4 Urban stalls seems a little unusual, given that these are not really being built anywhere anymore. Has someone seen the build out? Are they a true permanent-style install, or are they a portable/pre-fab type that have been added (ala Mojave)?

Adding 4 Urban stalls seems a little unusual, given that these are not really being built anywhere anymore. Has someone seen the build out? Are they a true permanent-style install, or are they a portable/pre-fab type that have been added (ala Mojave)?

construction happening at this station. They closed off the urban stalls and have fenced off a large area.

Now that I see photos, I guess this answers my question. Those are temporary/pre-fab units. Hopefully they are expanding to have more V3's. V4's??? Doubtful.