Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grasonville, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Warning!! There are now photo speed cameras in Annapolis in the work zone on the Severn River Bridge. They will probably be there for a year while they add a 4th east bound lane to the bridge.

Here is link showing speed camera locations and citations given in work zones.

Automated Speed Enforcement in Work Zones - Enforcement Locations

Yeah, I noticed that sign going home from downtown over the weekend. I wondered what the construction was for but an additional lane on the bridge will be AMAZEBALLS.

I'm going to be heading to Blackwater Distillery this weekend, so I'll make sure to go a bit further and check on the supercharger status as well.

ALSO. This post was my 311th post and I would like to memorialize it in history. 311, the best band ever :D :D :D

IMG_2059.JPG
Fence still up but looks done to me. Royal Farms CEO told me it would be "soon."

For those not familiar with the area, the Royal Farm is at exit 43a, on the north side of RT 50, just east of the Kent Narrows bridge. The chargers are behind the store.

Attachments

• IMG_2060.JPG
    IMG_2060.JPG
    797.4 KB · Views: 52
Great.

My info from my friend at Delmarva came in a bit late.

For the record, Delmarva hooked it up on 8/11/17. Delay to open till today was on Tesla's end.
Not a big deal. Glad to see it is open.