Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grasonville, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just happen to notice that the pin for the future Queenstown Supercharger has been moved to Grasonville.

upload_2017-7-3_20-12-54.png

• Informative
Reactions: MacGreiner
Good find. Tesla sure is doing a full on Supercharger expansion blitz for the model 3. Did you notice any solar panel canopy boxes?

Does it look like there will be 1 or 2 pull through chargers for Model X's towing boats? I would see this location having a lot of boats going to the ocean.

Last edited:
Good find. Tesla sure is doing a full on Supercharger expansion blitz for the model 3. Did you notice any solar panel canopy boxes?

Does it look like there will be 1 or 2 pull through chargers for Model X's towing boats? I would see this location having a lot of boats going to the ocean.

I didn't see any signs of solar equipment, at least not as of this past Sunday.

As far as pull thru stalls: Yes (I think). It looked as though there was conduit run for there to be two separate stalls that were not lined up along with the others (where you would back your vehicle into the stall), but set forward, closer to the drive lane. They didn't yet have those conduits framed out to pour the concrete pad for the Supercharger units, so I could be overly optimistic...

Are there any locals that can give an update on this location? I'm looking at going to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Cordova, MD in a couple of weeks, and I'm guessing that it would be too much to hope that this SC will be open by then.

I'm not local, but I'll be driving past the area this weekend if my plans don't change, so I'll try to stop in and see where they are.